We invest sweat equity or capital to accelerate your scaling.
Let’s 2x-10x the profits from your
Shopify, FBA or Ecom business by 2020.
What will your business look like in 2020?
We all want a scaleable business.
At ScaleXL, we invest sweat equity and capital into Shopify, FBA and ecommerce physical products businesses to help them multiply profits, which boosts the potential sale price of your business and makes it much easier to run.
We have partnered with:
- A small book publisher scale from mid-six figures to $13M in 14-months.
- A preparedness company to launch a new product line adding mid-eight figures in revenue over three years.
- A gardening company scale from zero to $1M per month within twelve months.
- A water pitcher firm launch a brand new offering and scale it to $1.5M per month within eighteen months.
The process is simple, but not easy:
- Look for “cash windfalls” that already exist inside the business to provide the capital for scaling.
- Cost cutting and reporting: take a hard look at costs and financial reporting to free up existing cash for scaling.
- 80/20 scaling: Double-down on what has worked best so far to increase sales for your top selling offers. (This is the 80/20 rule at its finest).
- Calculated Bets: run controlled test to see which traffic source and method will allow the company to scale profitably.
- Wait for the right pitch: evaluate the data to select the right scaling opportunity. Each time you try and scale takes money, effort and time. Be sure you’re focusing on the opportunity that can give back the most value.